We took our customers most requested custom modifications to the ET-4.1 and created this updated instrument with added features including an effects loop, external audio input, filter resonance, stereo output and headphone jack.
Add guitar pedals and other audio effects in the effects loop, or use the external audio input to process other audio sources with the ET-4's internal low-pass filter and spring reverb. The ET-4.2 also adds a resonance control to the filter for more control over the sound and a stereo output with each oscillator on a separate channel (pre filter and reverb) for unique recording or dual amplifier setups. A headphone jack with volume control has also been added for monitoring or practicing.
Details and Specifications
- Line-Level effects loop
- External audio input / effects return with level control and clipping indicator
- Separate oscillator outputs (1/4" TRS)
- Headphone output with volume control
- Two independent temperature compensated analog oscillators with sync function
- Six octave positions for each oscillator covering C0 to C8
- Six waveforms (sine, triangle, rectified sine/octiviant, 50% pulse, 30% pulse, 10% pulse (white noise on Osc 2)
- Adjustable ring with metal reinforced wire
- Replaceable reference keyboard with alternatives available (ex: lapsteel, specific scales, microtonal)
- Dual wooden pressure-sensitive intensity keys with approx. 3/4" travel
- Low-pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency (can be controlled by expression pedal or external CV)
- Internal spring reverb with dry+wet mix control
- "Silent" tuner output, switchable between oscillators
- Line-level (+3db) output with volume control
- Control Voltage (CV) outputs for ring position (1V/octave) and both intensity keys (0 - 10V)
- 16VAC power input
- Dimensions: 30 x 11 x 4"
- Includes: Printed manual, power supply (110-120V and 220-240V Available) and extension cable.
- Made in Canada