Tweed Road Case
Our tweed road case is designed to perfectly fit an ET-4 with a side compartment to hold an expression pedal, power supply or other accessories. Made from an extruded anodized aluminum exterior with high quality Franzen latches and Cheney strut hinges. The main panels are covered in our own woven tweed.
The inside is lined with 1" high-density foam and a piece of Black Walnut separates to the compartments and also bears a hand-stamped serial number. The nameplate is powder coated steel with a silkscreened logo. Designed and built by Therevox to protect your investment.
Details and Specifications
- 1" high-density foam lined
- Black walnut compartment separator with hand-stamped serial number
- Silver anodized aluminum extrusion construction
- Tweed covered plywood main panels
- Two Franzen latches
- Three Cheney strut hinges with 90-degree stop
- Steel enforced strap handle
- Main compartment dimensions: 30 x 11 x 4"
- Accessory compartment dimensions: 4.25 x 11 x 4"
- Outside dimensions: 39 x 13.5 x 5.5"
- Made in Canada